25.1.06

Politically Incorrect


Ever since I stuck the ‘FIN’ Euro decal on the back of my car, I have started paying more attention to other cars with similar decals. They make these stickers for countries, states, and even some popular phrases and symbols, but they all tend to evoke a grungy, backpacker type feel. You can imagine my surprise, then, when I saw a Euro oval supporting the President.

Far be it from me to engage in any political dialogue on a journal meant to harpoon everyone, but I’m pretty used to W and his supporters spinning his policies into something they aren’t, so it isn’t the dissonance between what Bush is and what he claims to be that surprises me; it’s that any Bush supporter would want to align themselves backpacking Jetta owners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home