8.8.06

Left Behind

A few weeks ago, the majority of my law school classmates finished their bar exams. I went out to party with them, but having not taken the bar myself, I felt a little out of place; a little lonely. So, to commemorate the achievement of my friends and wallow in my own late development, I thought I would put together a list of other people who feel awkward, silly and little left behind.

A color-blind painter.

The only gay Eskimo in the tribe.*

A kitten in a room full of bears.

The left-handed kid in an art class with only right handed scissors.

Kevin Federline.

The inventor of the 8-track.

Winner of the Second-Most Improved Award.

A guy who orders french onion soup without knowing he’s at one of those shit restaurants where the french onion soup comes without cheese.

The only guy at the table that can’t use chopsticks.


Anyone got any others?

* I know, but it was too perfect to pass up.

3 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Blogger Maritime said...

Sinners.

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Porten said...

Dogs kicked out of see-eye dog school, but don't really know what's happened because they are dogs.

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Loanna Beek said...

ohhhh. you should have called me. i think i called you. or something like that. well, we were together in spirit.

a year ago. aren't bloggers supposed to... um. blog? with some regularity or something?

git on it, john. the bar review devotees need to eat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home